Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, March 10, 2006

Rainy Isaiah Michael
(Why do people name their kids after a weather condition that most people hate?)

Zephyr Keaton (Does anyone reading this actually like Zephyr?)

Chasin Gauge

Maeson Cates(A girl)

Bracen Laine Haley(A girl)

Renaissance Aaliyah

Livingston Robson(This is actually a boy's first and middle name)

Are'Nayjhia Danae(I wonder if her Mom remembers how to spell her first name)

Empress Altena

Majesty Dameetra(Here we go again with the silly title names)

Campbell Kaylea

Landynn Richard Wayne (Why misspell Landon? Most peopel will think he's a girl based on the spelling)

Aedyn Seth

Blazer Michael(named after a truck?)

Blehsynn(A girl. I'm guessing it's Blessing?)

Carynati Maree

Decoda Travis(Decoda reminds me of someone with an accent trying to pronounce decoder. I got a cool decoda ring y'all)

Dillinger

Drayden James(well, James is nice)

Dreams E'Marie

Foxx Mason

Gracyn Rae(a girl)

Hayden(girl)(Her brothers, I mean sisters are named Avery and McKinlee)

Kaidin Aubrey(girl)

Kamenthius Rhamear

Lakenzy Robin Melissa

McKelbey(girl)

Montgomeri Adyson (girl)

Onnesty Latrese(girl)(I think Onnesty is supposed to be honesty)

Kaeden Storm(boy)

Rocky Wayne

Roldan(sounds like a robot)

Star Marie Sue

1 comment:

Southern Mama said...

Just a few comments:
Rainy- I love the rain. I even like Rain as a middle name. I'm not even bothered by Stormy, but Rainy? *shakes head*

Chasin Gauge- didn't you comment once about "Chasin"? Like "Stop chasin' Gauge right this minute!"

Livingston Robson- I wander if they shorten it to "Living"? And why Robson?

Renaissance Aaliyah- Hate to be the 1 grader learning to spell that one.

Empress Altena- I agree. What is with the title names?

Majesty Dameetra(Here we go again with the silly title names)- agreed

Landynn Richard Wayne (Why misspell Landon? Most peopel will think he's a girl based on the spelling)- Landon is an ok kinda name. But that spelling just looks stupid


Onnesty Latrese- lame